Who we are
Credit Benchmark is a venture capital backed company in the high-growth field of financial technology. We are a highly experienced team with an excellent track record of founding, growing and exiting innovative businesses in the financial information space.
We are offering a paid internship opportunity for recent business or economics graduates. The Credit Benchmark internship is an excellent opportunity for ambitious graduates to learn about startups and financial technology, whilst working in Central London.
We have an immediate position for a paid full time internship for graduates from top schools. The duration of the internship is 6 months, but could be longer, with the potential to convert into a full time role thereafter.
The intern will work closely with the Strategy and Corporate Development executives, as well as other teams from time to time. Exact responsibilities will be agreed in discussion with the successful candidate and will include a mixture of day-to-day responsibilities and also longer-term projects.
Key areas of focus
- Business development, including strategic and commercial analysis on prospects
- Research on the market, product use cases and industry trends
- Day-to-day liaising and integration with the core team to complete key priorities
- Data analysis and research within Credit Benchmark’s dataset
- Helping to develop Credit Benchmark’s product and company marketing material for customers, partners and other stakeholders
What we are looking for
Ideally you will:
- Be a recent graduate (no more than 1-2 years post graduate work experience) from a leading university
- Have excellent academic record (must have attained a minimum of 2:1 or equivalent) and a high level of analytical skills
- Have experience working in financial services (consulting or B2B commercial roles preferred)
- Have a strong interest in business and financial services
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and other office programs
- Have very strong written and spoken English; additional languages a plus.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Available immediately for a minimum of 6 months.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.